Spaghetti Dinner Bowl
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups cooked veggie "noodles" (shredded vegetables)
- 2 cups cooked & shredded chicken breast
- 1.5 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain in colander.
- Heat the veggie noodles (try zucchini or carrots) and the other ingredients including the chicken breast, marinara, and steamed broccoli.
- Assemble the ingredients into a bowl in this fashion: layer the veggie noodles and spaghetti. Place the chicken and broccoli on top of the noodles. Then pour hot sauce over everything.
- Serve hot.
Chef's Tips: You can vary the ingredients to create a spaghetti dinner bowl that reflects your favorite foods, foods in season, or things to use up in your refrigerator. Grated Parmesan is optional.
Nutrients Per 2-cup Serving: Calories 282, Protein 28g, Carbohydrate 34g,Total Fat 4g (1g saturated), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 109mg
Click here for printable recipe cards.
Click here to print on one sheet.
Posted on Mon, November 5, 2018
by Angel Dale